Saturday 5 April 2014

Andrew's Completed Game/DLC List of 2014- April to June

Hear we are in the sunny month of April and so I thought I'd pop another one of these out. My last list was getting a bit too long for me to keep updating, at the rate I was beating games it would be far too long by the end of the year! So I thought I'd split it up every three months. Anyway, onwards!


April

Ratchet And Clank- PS3

Wolf Among Us Episode Three: A Crooked Mile- PC

Ratchet And Clank: Size Matters- PS Vita (PSP download game)

Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando- PS3

Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal- PS3

Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction- PS3

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty- PS3

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time- PS3

Ratchet and Clank: (Into the) Nexus- PS3

May

Dragon Age: Origins- PS3

Dragon Age II- PS3

The Walking Dead Season 2, Episode 3: In Harms Way- PC

The Wolf Among Us Episode 4: In Sheeps Clothing- PC

June

Murdered: Soul Suspect- Xbox One

Gone Home- PC

And that's all for these three months! If you want to see the next lot, here is the list for July to September!

No comments:

Post a Comment